Pharmacy TechnicianDecember 15, 2022 2023-08-22 9:27
About This CourseThis accelerated online course is designed to prepare the student for an entry-level position as a Pharmacy Technician. The course will address basic pharmacology, Pharmacy Calculations ,deciphering and filling medication orders, reconstitution of drugs, medical terminology, basic anatomy and physiology, and pharmacy operations among other critical topics. Upon completion of the program, students will be able to receive a pharmacy technician license from the California Board of Pharmacy.
Required Textbooks:The Pharmacy Technician (American Pharmacists Association Basic Pharmacy & Pharmacology) – ISBN: 161731070-0
Class to be held atOnline via Zoom
- Class to be held at “Online via Zoom”
- Students will meet with course instructor online only on Tuesdays from 6PM-9PM.
Total Program Fee:
- $2995 per term
- Most of our students qualify for complete financial assistance.
- Scholarships Available!
Classroom and State License Requirement:
- Proof of COVID VACCINE for clinical sites
- Valid Social Security Number
- Fingerprints/background check
- Past offenses may disqualify for a state license
- High School Diploma and Transcripts
If you are applying for financial assistance, please bring these documents to your appointment.
- Bring a copy of your resume
- Valid CA DL or ID (the physical card, NOT a copy)
- Social Security card preferably, or birth certificate or US Passport (the original, NOT a copy)
- Proof of Selective Services Registration – STATUS LETTER
- Proof of residence (utility bill, official correspondence, phone bill, bank statement, etc.)
- EDD Award Letter or Claim Form – (if applicable)
- Veterans: Bring DD-214 (if applicable)
- Any layoff or termination letter (if applicable)
- 6 months proof of income for you and your spouse (if applicable)
- Paystubs, Unemployment Insurance documentation, EBT, disability, etc.
- If you had the same employer for the past 6 months, then the last paycheck stub will suffice
- *If you have children, please bring their birth certificates or social security cards and tax documents that provide their information (name, social security, etc.)
Book Your Appointment
You can now book and manage appointments using our booking page.